Day 1 User Conference - 22 May
JAC invites you to join your colleagues in the JAC community at our annual international user conference being held at BMA Office, Tavistock Square, London.
- Emerging Industry Standards - including Dose Syntax and FHIR
- A Clinician's View on Implementing Complex Clinical Systems
- GS1 and FMD updates
- Closed Loop Medicines Administration & Supply
- A look at the Changing role of Medicines Management
- All the latest news on JAC's solutions, roadmap and forthcoming releases
Limited places, don't miss out - register to secure your place today!
Day 2 Training/Workshop - 23 May
NEW for 2019 a full second day of JAC training and workshops also at BMA offices.
Choose from 1 of 3 sessions each running from 9.30 to 15.30
- EPMA System Manager Training (FULL, wait list available)
- Pharmacy System Manager Training (FULL, wait list available)
- Managing Clinical Risk Workshop
Enjoy these special discounted training sessions at just £300 per place to include all refreshments and lunch, plus
Gala Dinner on 22nd May at Hilton Hotel, just opposite the BMA (aperitif, 3 course meal including wine)