Day 1 User Conference - 22 May
JAC invites you to join your colleagues in the JAC community at our annual international user conference being held at BMA Office, Tavistock Square, London.
Full agenda will be shared soon but key topics include:
- Emerging Industry Standards - including Dose Syntax and FHIR
- GSI and FMD updates
- Closed Loop Medicines Administration
- Closed Loop Medicines Supply
- Customer Panel sharing best practice
- All the latest news on JAC's solutions, roadmap and forthcoming releases
Limited places, don't miss out - register to secure your place today!
Day 2 Training/Workshop - 23 May
NEW for 2019 a full second day of JAC training and workshops also at BMA offices.
Choose from 1 of 3 sessions each running from 9.30 to 15.30
- EPMA System Manager Training
- Pharmacy System Manager Training
- Managing Clinical Risk Workshop
Enjoy these special discounted training sessions at just £300 per place to include all refreshments and lunch, plus
Gala Dinner on 22nd May at Hilton Hotel, just opposite the BMA (aperitif, 3 course meal including wine)