Join us soon at the new WellSky World Headquarters in Overland Park, KS!
Program Highlights and Objectives:
A WellSkyTransfusion Consultant will, through discussion, demonstration, and exploration, explain the tools necessary for investigation and review of the WellSky Transfusion Software Product.
The WellSky Transfusion Application Training includes the following topics: WellSky Transfusion-all modules, editing data, reports discussion, billing discussion, QA module, patient merges, and the automated patient back–up card system (APBC). Time is also allotted for a general Q&A session and sharing of ideas.
As a result of attendance, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the Patient, Specimen, Testing, and Inventory modules;
- Describe and utilize the various forms used in WellSky Transfusion e.g. Admission, Product Modification, etc.
- Compare methods used in their current SOP and software and correlate with reorganization to methodologies in WellSky Transfusion.
- Identify additional modules and their uses for improving efficiency in the participant’s Transfusion Service.
- Generate and print reports, including transfusion slips, from WellSky Transfusion.
- Explain the QA module of WellSkyTransfusion and perform review of exceptions captured during training.
Level of Instruction and Intended Audience:
This training is of an Intermediate level and is designed primarily for those with responsibility for maintenance of the WellSky Transfusion system, such as transfusion service’s managers, supervisors or techs.
Continuing Education Credits:
WellSky is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E.® Program. P.A.C.E.® Provider Number: 517. This course is approved for CA licensed clinical laboratory scientists and personnel. CA Agency Number: 0001. Participants will each receive 34 contact hours for the 5-day program.
Spots are limited, register now to book your seat!
The five day training class is $2500 per person and includes:
- Small class size
- Hands-on course using provided computer station
- USB drive with electronic training documentation for the course
- Lunch and snacks each day
- 50% discount on WellSky Transfusion Software Certification