CareForum is back—live and in person!
Join us for three days of discovery, connection, and enrichment.
Professionals representing a wide range of industries—including home health, home-based care providers, hospice, rehabilitation, respiratory care, long-term services and supports, behavioral health, blood management, biotherapies, housing and homeless management, and more—attend CareForum every year because it offers unmatched opportunities to learn from the industry’s top experts and gain new skills to take home and put into action.
This year we’re offering a robust and invigorating slate of workshops, learning sessions, and networking events in one of the nation's most historic and vibrant cities: Kansas City, Missouri.
Here’s what you’ll experience:
- More solution-focused sessions to help you get the most out of your software
- Information and education from top thought leaders to help you stay current on trends, tackle compliance changes, and discover new opportunities for growth
- Networking and collaboration with peers
- Opportunities to earn continuing education credits for:
- physical therapy
- respiratory therapy
- Client panels
- 1:1 technical support
- The CareForum Exhibit Hall featuring industry partners
- Onsite and offsite receptions
- Rejuvenating wellness activities and volunteer opportunities
- Chair massages
- Yoga sessions
- Blood drive