Join us March 17-19, 2020 at the new WellSky World Headquarters in Overland Park, KS!
This intensive class covers a full range of skills required to manage a diverse provider network. Your agency’s system administrator(s) will go through a structured, hands-on experience that will include:
- User & license administration, system preferences — you will learn how to configure the system to best suit your agency’s needs and manage your user network to achieve the best outcomes for your community.
- Assessments, forms, picklists, display settings — you will see how to customize assessments so that your users are always working productively while entering data in full compliance with funders and your agency standards.
- Visibility & tree structure — you will learn how to configure visibility and control what your end users see in the system, to simplify access to important data while maintaining security and privacy.
- Services & referrals — you will learn how to maximize the functionality of services to equip your providers with powerful information that will lead to faster, more effective referrals.
- Worksheets — you will explore the various types of worksheets available in the system and how to use them to improve the overall functionality of your system.
Spots are limited, register now to book your seat!
The three day training class is $1800 per person and includes:
- Small class size
- Hands-on course using provided computer station
- USB drive with electronic training documentation for the course
- Lunch and snacks each day