Join us February 25-27, 2020 at the new WellSky World Headquarters in Overland Park, KS!
This intensive class covers a full range of skills and concepts designed to improve your agency’s reporting and empower informed decision-making, quality management, and public advocacy. Your agency’s team will go through a structured, hands-on experience to tap into the full capabilities of Qlik Sense, including:
- Viewing and filtering visualizations — use Qlik Sense to capture new insights, create bookmarks, and view stories.
- Expressions — learn how to use formulas, modifiers, intersections, unions, and more. You will see how to manipulate data and customize visualizations that lead to discoveries that can help you serve your community more effectively.
- Visualizations — create graphs, charts, and tables using various types of Service and/or Entry-Exit data.
This training will give you the knowledge you need to begin transferring your custom ART reports into Qlik.
Spots are limited, register now to book your seat!
The three day training class is $1800 per person and includes:
- Small class size
- Hands-on course using provided computer station
- USB drive with electronic training documentation for the course
- Lunch and snacks each day