Join us March 31- April 2, 2020 at the new WellSky World Headquarters in Overland Park, KS!
This session is designed for users who are new to CPR+ or need a refresher on the program's basic functions.
During this classroom session, attendees will explore the following:
- Where to access CPR+ Customer Resources
- How to navigate the CPR+ interface, including the use of common function keys and UI functionality.
- Set up and maintain the system, including adding new employees, the basics of inventory management, and review important databases and common templates.
- Review the patient intake process, including the patient / demographic set up window, creating an order (both HME and IV, and review SPRx process).
- Review the prescription and prescription management process, which includes creating IV and SPRx prescriptions, reviewing delivery tickets, and managing refills.
- Identify the patient management features, including progress notes, physician orders, care plans, discharging, and document management.
This structured class will be generalized to cover all lines of business (LOB).
Spots are limited, register now to book your seat!
The three day training class is $1800 per person and includes:
- Small class size
- Hands-on course using provided computer station
- USB drive with electronic training documentation for the course
- Lunch and snacks each day
- 50% discount on CPR+ Certification Exam