Join us at the new WellSky World Headquarters in Overland Park, KS!
If you’re new to the software or if you have been using the software for some time this course is for you. Participants will be taken through the software step-by-step with explanations on why and how the process works. Various workflows will be discussed with the upside and downside to each option. Content will be covered (if you haven’t kept your content up-to-date then you will probably learn about some new documentation options that will improve your documentation efforts and efficiencies). Well explain, demonstrate, and walk you through the CMS compliance aspects of the software so that you can make sure you are compliant with CMS and other insurers.
- Bring your frustrations to this class. Our expert trainer will address how you can use the software to overcome your frustrations. If the software can’t do it we will either explain why or put it on the list of improvements to consider.
- Learn the tricks of the super productive WellSky Rehab software users.
- Going beyond the basic workflow – what you may have forgotten about how to efficiently use the software.
Spots are limited, register now to book your seat!
The three day training class is $1800 per person and includes:
- Small class size
- Hands-on couse using provided computer station
- USB drive with electronic training documentation for the course
- Lunch and snacks each day
- 50% discount on WellSky Rehabilitation Certification Exam